Tony Hamann (492952) and Aintree Group Finance (547658) are authorised representatives of National Lending Group (412778). We always endeavour to provide you with the best service and advice, and we take complaints very seriously. If you are not satisfied with our work then you can lodge your feedback through the following channels.
Aintree Group Finance is committed to the efficient and fair resolution of all client complaints as and when they are received. This level of fairness in treatments applies to all involved in any complaints or dispute process.
Aintree Group Finance has two types of dispute resolution processes for clients:
- Internal Disputes Resolution; and
- External Disputes Resolution.
Internal Disputes Resolution Scheme
Our internal complaints handling system is easy to understand and in plain English. Aintree Group Finance will make every effort to ensure that the client has every opportunity to express their concern and complaint.
If you have a concern or complaint with us you may:
- Email National Lending Group (NLG): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Talk to our Complaints Manager at NGL by calling 03 8508 6666.
- Write a letter addressed to Level 1, 23-27 Wellington St, St Kilda, VIC 3182.
- Upon receipt of a concern or complaint we will discuss the issue with you and undertake any necessary investigation to resolve the issue.
- All client complaints must be responded to within 24hrs of receipt of the initial complaint.
- Unless unforeseeable circumstances arise, all client complaints are to be resolved within 30 days of receipt.
- If after this 30 day period the complaint remains unresolved, you will be informed in writing that your complaint cannot be resolved and we will inform you of your right to continue through an External Complaints Resolution Scheme of which NLG is a member.
External Complaints Resolution (AFCA)
NGL is a member of AFCA (Australian Financial Complaints Authority), clients are free to make enquiries with AFCA to addresses any grievances they may have.
Complaints can be lodged with AFCA electronically via their website (below), or in writing to:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
G.P.O. Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
If you do not have a compliant, but wish to share some feedback on your experience working with Aintree Group Finance, you can do so by contacting our office on 03 9851 7999, or emailing your Aintree Group Finance advisor directly. Client feedback is extremely important to us, as it helps us provide you with the best possible service.